Monday, July 19, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

I'm Kelly Stockdale, Krazy Coupon Kelly!!!

Whether you learned about this site from a friend, family member, or a stranger, you're in the right place to learn how to radically cut your grocery bill!!!

Since this will be my first blog on the subject, I have decided to focus on two things: expose the myths of couponing and share with you the HUGE savings that can be realized by using extreme couponing strategies.

This isn't the coupon clipping of our parents' generation. Extreme couponers only clip their nails in front the the television! We do not waste hours each week managing hundreds of little pieces of paper. You can learn how to save big in the least amount of time possible -- minimum effort, with the maximum payoff. Contact me at krazycouponkelly@gmail.com for more information about my coupon workshops.

My goal for this blog is to maintain the easiest-to-use, most beginner-friendly instructional coupon blog on the Web. Newbie questions are welcome here -- we were all new once! It's my mission that the blog be the kind of site I wished I'd had when I was learning to coupon.

No comments:

Post a Comment