Wednesday, July 21, 2010

More Crest toothpaste for FREE!

Tomorrow, Crest toothpaste will be on sale for $1 each at Publix. I went to Publix today and noticed that there are peelies for $1 OFF!! on the boxes. So, I plan to try this scenario: Use 75 cents off coupons from 6/27 Red Plum inserts (note: the coupon on the page with the Scope mouthwash states 75 cents off ANY ONE toothpaste) and stack these with Target coupons also for 75 cents off from 6/6 Red Plum Inserts (FREE PLUS OVERAGE).

I will be sure to purchase those with peelies! I hope this works. I will be sure to let you know!!!

I might get enough for my son's boy scout troop to distribute them to the homeless (with free toothbrushes). It has been such a rewarding experience to see him work so hard in the food kitchen to feed the homeless.

No comments:

Post a Comment